Monday, November 1, 2021

Jazz Play-Along Vol.177 The II-V-I Progression + 2Cd Larry Dunlap pdf francais

Jazz Play-Along Vol.177 The II-V-I Progression + 2Cd


Jazz Play-Along Vol.177 The II-V-I Progression + 2Cd Larry Dunlap pdf francais - DescriptionJazz Play-Along Lesson Lab Volume 177: The II-V-I Progression is a great tool for all jazz musicians. In this special instructional edition, The II-V-I progression is covered in detail ? from chords and scales to major and minor progressions to melodic and harmonic patterns and variations. And in true Jazz Play-Along fashion, there are plenty of play-along tracks based on this ubiquitous progression, so you can immediately apply the concepts you learn in a musical context.For study, the play-along examples include a split track with melody cues, professional rhythm tracks, removable bass part and removable Piano part. For performance, the play-along examples have an additional full-stereo accompaniment track (without melody).With this package you'll be introduced to the II-V-I progression, chords and scales, outlining chords over II-V-I, playing scales over II-V-I, simple patterns for II-V-I, condensed progression and other time signatures, improvisation, practice tunes, and more.Published on 05/06/2014Format Backing TracksLength 288 pagesLanguage EnglishPublisher Hal LeonardCatalogue # HL00843239Rang parmi les ventes Amazon: #81063 dans LivresMarque: HAL LEONARDPublié le: 2014-01-01Langue d'origine: AnglaisDimensions: 12.00" h x .68" l x 9.00" L, 2.12 livres Reliure: Broché288 pagesPrésentation de l'éditeurOutils pédagogique pour tous les jazzmen. Séléction de 10 classiques arrangés pour les instruments en Bb, Eb et C. Les parties piano et basse sont détachables. Sur le CD vous trouverez deux versions de chaque thème : une avec tous les instruments et une autre sans la partie solo. Dans ce numéro spécial de la collection vous trouverez tout sur les progressions en II-V-I des accords et gammes majeures et mineures aux patterns harmoniques et mélodiques ainsi que leurs variations.

Book's Cover of Jazz Play-Along Vol.177 The II-V-I Progression + 2Cd

Details of Jazz Play-Along Vol.177 The II-V-I Progression + 2Cd

Le Titre Du LivreJazz Play-Along Vol.177 The II-V-I Progression + 2Cd
AuteurLarry Dunlap
Vendu parHal Leonard Corporation
EAN9781458432025
Nombre de pages288 pages
EditeurHal Leonard Corporation
Nom de fichierjazz-play-along-vol-177-the-ii-v-i-progression-2cd.pdf
Télécharger

No comments:

Post a Comment